DIY Gin Kit by Verde - Artisan Maker Black Box
Make your own Gin & Create your very own Gin label at home!
At Verde, we love gin and wanted nothing more than to create our own, so the DIY Gin Kit was born. Gin has a long history of being created from simple botanicals with infusion methods using Juniper Berries as the core flavour, and this is exactly how this kit works.
Our Verde DIY Gin Kit has everything you need to get started. Makes 2 x 700ml bottles of infused own-made gin.
- All the botanicals and equipment you need is supplied.
- We have used the best quality, fresh botanical ingredient: many of them are organic
- Glass bottles and long lasting kit equipment supplied to set up your own gin making lab
- Just add in a bottle of vodka as your inert alcohol.
- Experiment and enjoy. It is great fun
- only takes 24-36 hours and gives you lots of scope for creativity.
Create great tasting infused artisan Gin that you can enjoy as an inhouse speciality or give away as gifts and impress your friends.
Add some extra botanicals:
Our original Gin Kit comes with the Classic Gin Botanicals mix made from quality fresh botanicals and you can always purchase extras when you’re running low. We have also developed two new speciality botanical mixes so you can have some fun & experiment more as you get experienced.
Our special Tasmania Inspired Botanicals mix for a clean wilderness experience.
An exciting Pink Party Gin Botanical mix great for summer and parties.
Our gorgeous Southern Blue Gin Botanicals makes blue gin from nature!
(Psst: we have a few more botanicals on the way ready to launch any day! Sign up to know when they are released!)
Our DIY Gin Kits come with great instructions, a potted gin history so you know what you're up against & some great drink recipes to enhance your gin experience. Try them all, you'll love them!
What you need to do: it's easy!
- Quick, grab a Verde gin kit
- Get in a 700ml bottle of your favourite vodka (or two),
- When your kit arrives, Set up your equipment & following your instructions...
- Add the right amount of juniper berries - these are the essential ingredient that make gin actually gin.
- Add just the correct amount of special botanicals
- Wait a short time, filter, pour and enjoy!
Made, designed & created in Tasmania, Australia. Exclusive to Verde Hobart. Tasmanian DIY Gin Kit by @verde_hobart
Please note shipping is slower than normal around Australia due to COVID lockdowns at the moment especially for medium size parcels. It may take a little longer than usual to receive your kit.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Verde Home & Gifts
*conditions apply for free shipping or delivery. Furniture, heavy or bulky items will be charged normal freight. Please contact us if we can help.
Shipping amount is calculated during the checkout process depending on weight, size and destination. If an item is deemed 'heavy' or 'large' then a specific separate shipping quote may be required. This is usually indicated in the product description.
If you require a shipping quote for an item, please contact us in store on 03 62316883 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are usually shipped from our store in Hobart within 2 working days from receipt.
Each order will shipped via standard delivery unless otherwise stated and comes with a trackable unique Tracking Number. We do recommend if your item is over the standard Australia Post included insurance amount that you consider taking insurance with your shipping. We take no responsibility for lost, stolen or broken items that are caused by the courier or postage system. We do not refund broken or lost items if the incident occurred with the shipping company.
You can also elect to have Signature Delivery which we would recommend.
Standard Shipping typically takes 2-7 business days depending on your location.
Free shipping in Australia is also available on a range of items in our store as indicated at the checkout and we ship each order via Australia Post standard delivery unless otherwise stated and comes with a trackable unique Tracking Number.
When we ship for Free, we take no responsibility for lost, stolen or broken items that are caused by the courier or postage system. We do recommend if your item is over the standard Australia Post included insurance amount that you consider taking insurance with your shipping. We do not refund broken or lost items if the incident occurred with the shipping company. Pease just contact us for insurance on your parcel.
We want you to be thrilled with & love your purchase from us but understand that there are occasions where you might not be satisfied.
We ensure all products are intact and in good working order before they leave our premises. If you believe that you have received a faulty or defective product, please visit us in store or contact us straight away on 03 62316883, or by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your item so that we can organise return or replacement.
We have a simple and convenient exchange process.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
All returns, refunds, exchanges or faulty products must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase:
• Original register receipt
• Online receipt
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange within 24 hours of purchase (or receipt of your product if purchased online), provided that:
• You have provided satisfactory Proof of Purchase; and
• The item is in a saleable condition, with the original tags and labels still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if applicable), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold.
After a period of 24 hours has elapsed, you may still return the item to us within 14 days for an exchange or credit note with the same above conditions.
Please note that some items are non-returnable unless they are faulty: please refer to the list below under Special Exceptions.
The safe return and shipping cost of the product is the responsibility of the customer. We suggest that tracking and insurance be used.
A re-postage fee will be charged for any exchange items when necessary.
An item will not be exchanged if it is not in the original state or condition in which it left the store.
All exchanges are at the discretion of the management.
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Verde Store or Karen Wagner Design
Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on the following items unless the item is faulty:
• Soft furnishings including (but not limited to) rugs, pillows, cushions, sheets, towels, soft toys and throws.
• Vintage used items (these are sold in “as-is-condition”).
• Custom made items
• Sale items or Layby Items
• Gift Vouchers
• Perishable food and hampers
• Personalised products
• Personal care items
• Cut fabric by the meter
• Earrings for pierced ears
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
You can return items in person to our store in West Hobart, Tasmania or by post or courier. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the item is faulty. If you are shipping an item over $50 which is the allowable insurance from Australia Post, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1) Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the items to be returned and the reason before returning any items. If item is damaged or faulty please include images if possible.
2) Once approved send items to: Verde 112 Lansdowne Crs, West Hobart TASMANIA. Please include your Proof of Purchase with your goods.
Please Package your item carefully. Ensure all original packaging and instructions are included in the shipment.
3) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
NOTE: If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Verde Home & Gifts will issue an exchange item when the goods are received at our showroom and inspection of their condition is made.
All items must be returned within 7 days of our reply to be eligible for exchange.
Any products that return to our showroom damaged, or without original packaging, will not be subject to exchange.
Sale items will not be refunded or exchanged.
For all questions please call us at our store (03) 6231 6883 or email us at email@example.com