Laybying with us online has never been easier!
All you need to do is...
1. Pop all your goodies in your shopping cart
2. Enter your shipping and billing details
3. Enter the promo code "LAYBYPLEASE"
4. Your cart will automatically be deducted, leaving only a non refundable deposit of 35% owing
Following payment of your non refundable deposit, you will have 5 weeks to complete the rest of your payments. We prefer if you make regular payments so we know you haven't forgotten you have a layby with us.
You can easily make payments by calling us and making an over the phone payment, emailing us with the amount you would like to pay, or organising a paypal payment with us. As you pay we will send you an updated copy of your invoice :)
You can contact us on email@example.com
As soon as your layby has been paid in full, we'll post your goodies!
And that's it!
Now all that's left is for you to fill your shopping cart with all your favourite things and have a great time. x
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All VERDE laybys are strictly 5 weeks
- A non refundable deposit of 35% is required to establish your layby
- All laybys must be completed within the time frame or your layby will be automatically cancelled and your non refundable deposit will be forfeited
- Any cancellation of your layby will result in the forfeit of your 35% non refundable deposit
- VERDE reserves the right to cancel your layby, without notification, if your layby is not finalised by the end of the layby period
- Layby items will only be posted once payment is made in full
- If any of your shipping details change during the period of your layby, it is the customer's responsibility to notify VERDE otherwise redirection will be arranged at the customer's expense
- If you need to return your layby, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving the item and a return tracking number given within 48 hours. You will then receive a credit for your order, less the 35% non refundable deposit. Please also look at our refund policies as we don't do refunds for change of mind, only for faults of the item.